Vereens Turf Products
- 24 wings
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Jalapeño jelly
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 11/2 tablespoons of Thai chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 quart peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon butter unsalted
- Set smoker to 275.
- Once heated, smoke for 1 to 11/2 hours or internal temp 165.
- When done, have oil heated to fry wings to make crispy for about 2 minutes.
- Mix all other ingredients in a small pot and simmer about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add wings in large bowl and coat wings